London LRS course recommended book resources (alphabetic order) for refractive surgery exams such as CertLRS, FEBOS-CR, etc:
1. Basic and Clinical Science Course, Section 13: Refractive Surgery (2023). American Academy of Ophthalmology.
2. Cornea tomography in Clinical Practice (Pentacam System): Basic and Clinical Interpretation. Author: Mazen M Sinjab. 2021
3. Management of Complications in Refractive Surgery. Editors: Jorge L Alio, Dimitri T Azar. 2018
4. Refractive Surgery, 3rd Edition. Editor: Dimitri T. Azar. 2019
5. Refractive Surgery: An Interactive Case-Based Approach. 2014. Excellent book, but a little outdated so would recommend reading in conjunction with the book below from the same author.
6. Refractive Surgery for High Myopia: Options and Special Considerations. Editor: J Bradley Randleman. 2023
7. The Surgeon's Guide to SMILE: Small Incision Lenticule Extraction. Authors: Dan Z Reinstein, Timothy J Archer, Glenn Carp. 2018
Disclaimer: The above books are written/edited by reputable clinicians/surgeons. The London LRS Course takes no responsibility for accuracy of information in any of these books. Refractive surgery is a rapidly evolving field, so please bear this in mind in any reading.